The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn in PADI Rescue Diver in Bali
* Self rescue
* Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
* Emergency management and equipment
* Rescuing panicked divers
* Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories.
Rescue Diver Crew Pak for scuba diving training course The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver crewpak includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course – including a pocket mask. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your PADI Instructor. Once your Rescue Dover course is complete, you can review the DVD to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This tool box of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
* Be 15 years or older
* Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
* Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
Your Next Adventure go to PADI Divemaster